Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli
STEC in manufacturing beef:
Where have we been? Where should we be going?
- What have we learned from 5 years of STEC testing to meet US and Canadian requirements?
- Why is testing so difficult?
- New Zealand approach to STEC confirmation.
- Options for STEC testing.
- New international directions in STEC definition and testing.
- Dr Mark Salter, DAWR.
- Dr Robert Barlow, CISRO.
- Dr Helen Withers, NZMPI.
- Dr P. Scott Chandry, CSIRO.
- Kate McMillan, CSIRO.
- Glen Mellor, CSIRO.
Who should attend?
- Industry QA managers.
- Laboratory managers.
- Diagnostics suppliers.
- Regulatory staff.
- Public health staff.
This FREE symposium will be presented in two locations -
Melbourne - Monday 5th June - Register here.
Best Western Airport Motel and Convention Centre, Attwood, Victoria.
Brisbane - Tuesday 6th June - Register here.
The Colmslie Hotel, Wynnum Road, Brisbane, Queensland.
Registration is essential for catering purposes.
8:30am - coffee on arrival.
9:00am - commencement.
12:30pm - concluding with light lunch provided.
(28th April 2017)