Registration is Now Open for the 2017 Australian Women in Agriculture Conference!
Australian Women in Agriculture’s national conference is coming to Brisbane, 22-24 September 2017 with its theme, Securing Australian Agriculture – sustaining families, farming and our future.
The conference will cover sessions like:
- Sustainable and Strong You – sponsored by Rural Bank
- Keeping you on track when you live and work ‘ Off The Track’ – delivered by Joy McClymont of Off The Track Training
- Sustainable Business and Land – sponsored by Sugar Research Australia
- A sustainable and Innovative Future – sponsored by Meat & Livestock
- Sustainable Food Supply and Healthy Communities.
The conference will also feature a number of breakout sessions helping you understand:
- Applying for Scholarships
- Getting on Boards
- Getting Grants
- Farm Safety
- Workplace Wellness.
Your conference ticket also includes a cocktail party sponsored by Ruralco on the Friday evening overlooking the Story Bridge and a Gala Dinner aboard the Kookaburra Queen Riverboard sponsored by Rural Bank of the Saturday evening. Acclaimed author Fleur McDonald will join you for the Gala Dinner.
Conference tours are also offered at an additional cost.
The Conference is being held at Oakwood Hotel and Apartments https://www.oakwoodasia.com/brisbane/oakwood-brisbane.php so head to their website to book your accommodation.Head to www.awia.org.au for more information or to register.